Communications and Member Engagement Officer.
Job Title: Communication and Marketing Officer
Base: Cardiff (National role)
Contract: Permanent (Full time – 37.5 hours per week)
The objective of this role is to ensure Welsh Netball presents and projects itself in a clear and engaging manner that reflects the breadth of its activity (Community and Elite) and maximises media opportunities. The Officer will be responsible for managing Welsh Netball and Celtic Dragons’ communication channels and leveraging external media to grow the Welsh Netball brand, deliver relevant information to customers, heighten engagement with the netball community, partners and sponsors and increase the visibility of the sport.
- Develop and implement Welsh Netball communications strategy and annual plan.
- Lead the management of Welsh Netball and Celtic Dragons communication channels, including but not limited to websites, social media and digital media, ensuring content is relevant and engaging maximising reach of our messages and content.
- Develop and manage Welsh Netballs media strategy, identifying and building long relationships with broadcasters and journalists.
- Brand, market and communicate new products to the membership.
- Distributing press releases and overseeing the management of press conferences and media days when applicable
- Manage all media relations
Download full job description below and send your C.V and a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role to: Catherine Marin – email@example.com
Deadline for application is: Wednesday August 30th midday