Head of Community Development develops working partnerships with stakeholders and key local partners to increase netball participation in Wales. They lead, inform, develop, implement, monitor and measure activity to ensure growth in line with Welsh Netball’s community aims and objectives. They encourage new ways of delivering opportunities and membership growth.
- Ensuring effective deployment of budget, staff and other resources
- Meeting regularly with development staff to review work programmes and progression, taking remedial action where required
- Networking and engaging in regular, productive communication/project work with local key partners including: Local Authorities, Sport Wales, Education, commercial organisations
- Facilitating initiatives, support analysis and planning for future developments in-line with national/local needs, and partner objectives
- Leading the implementation of new workforce and education resources and opportunities.