2017/18 MEMBERSHIP SEASON NOW OPEN
Welcome to a brand-new netball season! We’re offering another price freeze on membership packages for 2017/18 season.
Why join Welsh Netball?
We are a netball family who share your love and passion for the sport. Here are just some of the ways you will benefit by being a member, or by renewing your membership.
• Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance cover.
• Entry to leagues and national competitions associated with Welsh Netball.
• Reduced rates on Welsh Netball’s coaching and umpire courses, and access to our awards, events and workshops.
• Reduced rates to WN’s Performance and Development camps throughout the year.
• Free DBS checks for all eligible coaches and volunteers (equivalent of £7.50 worth of savings)
• Access to Welsh Netball’s player pathway – LA Hub, Development Training Centre and Performance Training Centre. Find out more about WN’s pathway.
• 10% discount off any products at www.orthotix.co.uk
• 10% discount off biomechanical assessments at Ace Feet in Motion clinics. Find your nearest clinic: https://www.feetinmotion.co.uk/contact/
• 10% off Ace trainers at their Cardiff Footwear Centre
• Information, advice and support direct from your Netball Development Officer from your region. Find out who your Regions NDO is.
• Your Club or Team details on the Welsh Netball website.
• New ‘forgotten password’ feature for our members
• A Club representative is entitled to vote at General Meetings.
The 2017-18 updated version will be available to download soon.
Am I required to become a Welsh Netball member?
All players, coaches and umpires who are involved in Welsh Netball Affiliated Leagues require membership.
All players and workforce within Welsh Netball’s pathway and programmes are required to have a full, valid membership.
Anyone who would like to receive the benefits of being a Welsh Netball member.
Useful info on the new season membership!
- New season runs from the 1st September 2017 – 31st August 2018.
- Extended deadline for renewal: Full Adult membership will remain at £30 until the 31st of October 2017 (£35 thereafter).
- All Clubs are required to complete the ‘Club Affiliation Process’ before club and/or individual affiliations can be renewed. Here’s a quick ‘How To’ guide for Club Secretaries on how to reaffiliate: http://220.127.116.11/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/affiliation-step-by-step.pdf
- Reminder: Club Secretaries are required to ensure that their club members’ details are correct and up to date online.
What member packages are available?
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or umpires, or joining to have lots of fun playing netball – there are several different membership options for you to consider.
|Full Adult Member||£30 before 31st October 2017
£35 after 31st October 2017
under 18 as of 1st September 2016
|Junior: Under 11||£5|
|Adult Member monthly option |
(maximum 3 months)
|£5 per month|
|Social and Supporting Member||Free of Charge|
|College & University Fee||£120|
How to re-affiliate your Club for the 2017-18 season.
If you would like to re-afilliate your club for the next netball season, then follow our simple ‘How To’ Guide to ensure that your information is correct and up to date.