New for 2020/21 season..
This season, we will be offering a 10% Early Bird discount to those who join/renew before 11 September 2020! Check out the membership fees table at the bottom of this page to see what kind of discount you can get.
Why join Welsh Netball?
We are a netball family who share your love and passion for the sport. COVID-19 has had a massive impact on netball across the globe and it is no different here in Wales. By joining Welsh Netball/renewing your membership, you will help support netball in Wales and allow us to continue to do our important work, growing the game and inspiring success. You will also be entitled to a range of membership benefits. Here are just some of the ways you will benefit by being a member, or by renewing your membership:
• Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance cover.
• Entry to leagues and national competitions affiliated to Welsh Netball.
• Reduced rates on Welsh Netball’s coaching and umpire courses, and access to our awards, events and workshops.
• Access to a wide range of Welsh Sports Association benefits – learn more.
• Free DBS checks for all eligible coaches and volunteers (equivalent of £7.50 worth of savings)
• The ability to advertise both paid and voluntary club, league and area association roles on the Welsh Netball website: www.welshnetball.com/community-roles
• Access to Welsh Netball’s player pathway – LA Hubs and Talent Centres Find out more about WN’s pathway.
• 10% discount off any products at www.orthotix.co.uk
• 10% discount off biomechanical assessments at Ace Feet in Motion clinics. Find your nearest clinic: https://www.feetinmotion.co.uk/contact/
• 10% off Ace trainers at their Cardiff Footwear Centre
• Information, advice and support direct from your Netball Development Officer from your region. Find out who your Region’s NDO is.
• Your club or team details on the Welsh Netball website.
• A club representative is entitled to vote at General Meetings.
Am I required to become a Welsh Netball member?
All players, coaches and umpires who are involved in Welsh Netball Affiliated Leagues require membership.
All players and workforce within Welsh Netball’s pathway and programmes are required to have a full, valid membership.
Anyone who would like to receive the benefits of being a Welsh Netball member.
All Clubs are required to complete the ‘Club Affiliation Process’ before club and/or individual affiliations can be renewed.
Reminder: Club Secretaries are required to ensure that their club members’ details are correct and up to date online.
What member packages are available?
Whether you’re an aspiring coach or umpires, or joining to have lots of fun playing netball – there are several different membership options for you to consider.
Are there any kind of discounts?
This season, we are very pleased to announce that our membership prices have been frozen for the new season. Plus, those who opt to join or re-affiliate before 11 September 2020 will be entitled to a 10% Early Bird discount on the prices below.
|Full Adult Member||£31.50 in August
£35 1 September until 31 October
£40 after 31 October
|Adult Member monthly option |
(maximum 3 months)
|£5.40 (August only)
£6 per month
|Junior: 12-18yo||£14.40 in August
|Junior: Under 11||£5.40 in August
|Club Fee||£36 in August
|College & University Fee||£108 in August
|Secondary School||£31.50 in August
|Primary School||£4.50 in August
How to re-affiliate your Club for the 2020-21 season.
If you would like to re-afilliate your club for the next netball season, then follow our simple ‘How To’ Guide to ensure that your information is correct and up to date.