Office Co-ordinator is responsible for the organisation of the Welsh Netball Head Office. This includes administration relating to facility bookings, finance, payroll and the membership system. also the induction of all new staff.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Booking facilities for the use of Welsh Netball staff and Board.
- Managing the use of office facilities and resources and ordering supplies as necessary to maintain the office.
- Working with the Financial Accounting Technician to process invoices, payroll and refunds.
- Updating records on Welsh Netball’s customer relationship database.
- Inducting new members of staff.