Celtic Dragons Operations Lead is responsible for the efficient and effective management and delivery of the Celtic Dragons franchise. They must liaise with the Head Coach, voluntary management, players and Welsh Netball staff to ensure the smooth running of the franchise, in accordance with the Superleague’s operating requirements.
- Managing athlete logistics, contracts, welfare and support programme, in liaison with the Head of Performance and Head Coach.
- Securing smaller sponsors (players, mascots etc) and manage those relationships and contracts.
- Operational running of Celtic Dragons matchdays.
- Developing matchday packages for Celtic Dragons fans.
- Source, stock take and manage merchandising.
- Managing volunteers to help meet matchday requirements.
- Completing administration required of the franchise by the Superleague’s operating requirements.